Our Balmoral Traditional kilts are our top of the line, bespoke kilts. The Balmoral kilt is completely hand sewn except for the top edge of the waistband which is machine sewn. Our expert kiltmakers work with the best wool from Scotland to create a kilt that will fit perfectly and last a lifetime. Made with 8 yards of 16oz, 100% worsted wool from Scotland, you are guaranteed high quality materials matched with high quality craftsmanship.
- Pleated to the sett or the stripe
- 2 or 3 leather straps with buckles
- 4" belt loops
- Full lining with heavy canvas
- Available in over 500 tartans
- A personal label
- A hand sewn pocket on the inside of the apron
- A free kilt hanger and garment bag
Need help Measuring? Click here
Don't see your tartan? Contact us and we will search for it. We also offer a tartan design service and can have custom tartans woven. Contact us for more information.
Please note: Custom made/bespoke items are excluded from the returns policy except when a genuine defect has been identified
This item is made to order with a fulfillment time of 8-10 weeks. Due to a high volume of orders, delays are to be expected.
- Traditional 8 Yard Balmoral