The Edinburgh kilt is our signature name for our standard mid range kilt. This kilt uses the finest worsted tartan woven in Scotland to give you superior quality and tradition. Using 8 yards or tartan. The pleats are all hand sewn either to the sett or the stripe, it's your choice. The kilt is engineered with a heavy canvas and full lining for extra protection and durability. The buckles, belt loops and lining are machined instead of being hand sewn. it's a great item for all kinds of events and recommended to anyone looking for an affordable 8 yard kilt that will last and look great.
- Recommended weight is 13oz or 16oz
- Amount of material used is 8 yards ( standard hips up to 46" )
- Pleated to the sett or the stripe
- 2 or 3 leather straps with buckles also 4" belt loops
- Full lining with heavy canvas
- Available in over 500 tartans
- Buckles, Belt loops and lining are machine sewn
- A personal Label
If you select the Balmoral 100% hand sewn version you will get the following bonuses.
- A hand sewn pocket on the inside of the apron
- A free kilt hanger and garment bag
- A 100% handmade one of a kind kilt that will last for generations!
Custom made items are non-returnable. In-Stock Fabric: Allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery. Will advise if fabric is out of stock. Made in Canada.
- Highland Wear:
- Traditional 8 Yard