The Edinburgh kilt is our signature name for our mid range bespoke kilt. Made in house by our expert kiltmakers using 8 yards of the finest 16oz worsted wool tartan woven in Scotland. The Edinburgh kilt is 90% hand sewn with machine sewing of the buckles, belt loops, top of the lining and the waistband. The kilt is made with a heavy canvas and full lining for extra protection and durability. It's a great kilt for all kinds of events and recommended to anyone looking for an affordable 8 yard kilt that will last a lifetime and look great.
- Pleated to the sett or the stripe
- 2 or 3 leather straps with buckles
- 4" belt loops
- Full lining with heavy canvas
- Available in over 500 tartans
- A personal label
- A hand sewn pocket on the inside of the apron
- Kilt hanger and garment bag included
Need Help Measuring for a kilt? Click here
Please note: Custom made/bespoke items are excluded from the returns policy except when a genuine defect has been identified.
- Traditional 8 Yard