The Bilt Kilt Hybrid mixes tartan in with our line of Utility Bilt Kilts. This is done by using tartan inserts. The tartan is shown when the pleats open up to reveal your tartan inside. Tartan is also incorporated into the pockets and the fringe on the front apron. A great way to have a contemporary style but with a bit of traditional flair.
- Tartan: Make your Kilt stand out with tartan inserts. Over 500 tartans to choose from. See the options for selection. If you don't see your tartan contact us.
Rampant Lion Buttons: High Quality Pewter Buttons are used on the Hybrid Kilt to fasten pockets and for decoration.
- Pockets: Kilts traditionally do not have pockets but Bilt Kilts do. Functional pockets on the side with your tartan.
- Made in Canada: All Bilt Kilts are made in Barrie, Ontario, Canada.
- Authentic Scottish & Irish Tartans: All tartans we use are woven in Scotland with 100% worsted wool.
- Traditional or Contemporary Fit: We will make your kilt so its comfortable on you. Wear it where you wear pants (Contemporary Fit) or up around the belly button (Traditional Fit) like traditional kilts.
Need help Measuring? Click here
Please note: Custom made/bespoke items are excluded from the returns policy except when a genuine defect has been identified
- Hybrid Utility Kilts