Our Barathea Argyll Kilt Jacket is made from high quality 15oz Black Barathea Wool and is fully tailored in the UK. Our Barathea Argyll Jacket comes with the features below:
- 100% 15oz Barathea Wool
- Thistle Jacquard Lining
- Silk Braided Epaulettes
- 3 Button Gauntlet Cuff & Celtic Buttons
- Sizes 34-54 (Short, Regular and Long fittings)
Please note Barathea Argyle Kilt Jackets and 5 Button Kilt Waistcoats are sold separately.
HOW TO MEASURE SLEEVE LENGTH:
- Both arms must be relaxed down to the side.
- Where possible, this is best measured with a formal jacket on.
- The measurement is from the crown to cuff (where the sleeve meets the shoulder to the bottom of the cuff).
- Ensure this is not too long as some shirt cuff should be exposed.
- We can reasonably predict your sleeve length from your height and will call you to discuss if necessary.
- If you do not have a jacket to measure, measure from the top of your shoulder down to 1/2 inch past the wrist bone.
- Sleeve guide: 23.5" - Short Fitting, 24.75" - Regular Fitting, 26.5" - Long Fittings (* Sleeve lengths may vary slightly between garments - ask for details).