Your ancestors would be proud!
A casual kilt is a machined garment with pleats on the back. The Pleats on a casual kilt are balanced. The Kilt is not pleated to the sett or the stripe unless you request more cloth. This kilt is a great way to introduce you into wearing a kilt in your clan or district tartan.
- Made from quality worsted wool in 16 ounces from Lochcarron of Scotland
- Amount of material used on a standard hips (up to 46”) is 4 yards of fabric or 2 meters of double wide cloth
- 2 Leather straps & buckles with 2.5" belt loops
- Lining inside but no canvas
- Available in over 500 tartans
- Option to add an extra yard to add more pleats and swing
- 100% Machine sewn
Rise is always 2" on Casual Kilts.
* The kilt maker will decide if this is possible at the time of cutting, all tartans are different. *
Custom made items are non-returnable. In-Stock Fabric: Allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery. Will advise if fabric is out of stock. Made in Canada.
- Highland Wear:
- Casual Kilts